Doormats are a very affordable way to protect your home from water, mud and dirt. There are so many types of doormat it can be difficult to know what is best for your needs.
You can get different doormat types, some that you put inside your door internally or ones that sit outside the door externally.
- Olefin Doormats – Synthetic fiber can be used indoors or outdoors.
- Polypropylene Doormat – synthetic fabric for weatherproof doormats.
- Metal Doormat – Robust heavy duty for muddy boots that need scraping.
- Cast Iron Doormat – Ornate outdoor durable doormat.
- Coir Doormat – Coir is a fibrous coconut husk mat.
- Rubber Doormats – Year round outside use and allow drainage of water.
- Plastic Scraper Doormats – Outdoor all weathers conditions with great scraper action.
Doormats come in different styles, materials and colors.
A doormat is not just a decorative piece but also a useful item that keeps your home clean and dry. It can be used to wipe away mud, dirt, dust and moisture.